I’ve often said that I wish I could clone myself. With only one life (I think) and so many possibilities, I find it difficult to just choose one path. I guess this is why I seem fickle to some.
If I could clone myself and there were five versions of me, I would:
- Have one version live a steady life: corporate job to bring in the money, pursuing promotions and climbing up the ladder. Preferably in a nice city too, like New York or Bangkok.
- Have another version fighting the good fight in a human rights organisation. Tirelessly, because the other version could afford the R&Rs, continuing the battle externally and within the system.
- Have another version learning and perfecting all the possible skills I want to have: flying helicopters and planes, skydiving, scuba diving, horse riding, surfing. Oh, and speaking about ten languages fluently too, including Thai, Swahili and Arabic.
- Have another version travel around the world, slow and steady. Preferably by bike or horse. Perhaps I need two corporate versions of me to fund all this.
- Have one more version live a sustainable and remote life somewhere in a tiny house off the grid in the middle of nowhere.